EBA Internship Program aims at matching top performing students with cutting-edge companies for JOB OPPORTUNITY.
NOW!!! EBA is calling for participation to EBA Internship Program with Daikin, the Global No.1 Air-Conditioning System Manufacturer*.
*2016 world-wide sales revenue, Fuji Keizai research
1. INTERNSHIP PROCESS
2. PARTICIPATING COMPANIES and TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
|Field of Internship||
|Requirements & Preferred skills||
|Virtual internship*||2017/04 (3 weeks) [One or two presentation is required.]|
|Onsite internship in Japan*||2017/07/15~08/06 (3 weeks)|
- * = Exact schedule to be confirmed with companies and selected students
- Main language used in this internship: ENGLISH
- 3rd/4th year of Bachelor Students or 1st/2nd year Master Students from EBA Partner Universities who are interested to work at DIL (Osaka, Japan) or DIT after graduation
- Please check name of partnering universities at http://www.eba-consortium.asia/?page_id=46
- Students who are expecting to graduate in 2017 or before October 2018 is preferable
- Students who are from the following departments;
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Or IOT-related fields
- Students could apply as an individual or team.
- In one team, there should be 2-3 students from different departments
- Applicants can be individual or team. Please mention your team member in the application form.
- If you do not have team member, EBA will support you in team formation
4. HOW TO APPLY
- Download and Fill application form >> EBA2017-application_Daikin
- Submit the following documents to eba-internship-group[at]keio.jp
- Copy of transcript
- Copy of English Proficiency test score (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC or others) (If any)
- PDF version of Recommendation letter from faculty members or employers (Form: Download here>> EBA2017_Recommendation_Form)
- Photo (.jpg or any format)
- Take logical communication test
- URL for the test will be sent to those who submit application form and all required documents.)
- Please take the test before the application deadline.
5. FINANCIAL SUPPORTS
- Two-way air ticket, accommodation, and travel insurance (only for official EBA activities) will be provided to successful internship candidates.
- Other excluded expenses: 200-250 USD (weekly)
- Daily meals and local transportation
- Social and entertainment
- Visa fee & Visa processing fee
Any questions, please contact eba-internship-group[at]keio.jp